Dr. Brownlee is an approved Continuing Education Provider (CEPA) through the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT).
If you are interested in teaching a continuing education course, and would like to provide continuing education certificates to LMFTs, LCSW, LPCCs and/or LEPs, Dr. Brownlee is able to approve your training and provide certificates to participants.
Digital Course Evaluation:
- Creation of online course evaluation survey for participants that participants can complete on their computers or mobile devices
- Participants are provided with a link to the course evaluation, and sent a confirmation email at the completion of the evaluation
- Dr. Brownlee will: De-identify participant name from response and provide a summary of scores and narratives responses (ex: the average response to “Did this course meet your expectations: 4.5 ( indicating that most participants believe this course “mostly” to “absolutely” met their expectations)
- Trainer is provided with a list of participants who completed evaluation (qualifying them for CEU certificate, in the case of a future request for CEU certificate)
- Course evaluation questions must be sent to Dr. Brownlee in a word document no later than 7 days before event start. Dr. Brownlee guarantees link to course evaluation will be active at least 24 hours before event start date.
- Events with 30 or fewer participants ….……………$150.00
- Events with 31-75 participants ………………..……$225.00
- Events with 76-100 participants: ……….………… $300.00
Sign in and Sign out Template
Sign in and out sheet (sent in PDF for easy printing across operating systems) with participant names pre-populated (names must be sent within 72 hours of event, to ensure 24 hour turn around before event begins). Blank spaces will be included at the end of the sign in and out, in the case of late registrations